Apply For Canadian Work Permit Visa 2021: How to Get a Canadian Work Permit Visa in 2021 – www.canada.ca: So we’ve covered the Canadian Work Permit Visa in 2021 as well as How to Get a Job Offer in Canada but what about your work permit?
If you’ve followed our guide and landed your dream Canadian job offer, you’ll be required to apply for your work permit soon in order to be able to live and work in Canada.
If you want to get a work permit Visa then applies online or via paper. Let’s see all the requirement below:
Are you a worker in another country who needs a better life in Canada?
Are you a genuine agent with serious applicants who need a Canadian visa?
Are you interested in getting a work visa and work permit?
Canada is calling right now.
– Factory Workers many Vacancies
– Production Workers many Vacancies
– Nurses & Medical staff many Vacancies
– Food Service Attendants many Vacancies
– Live-in Caregiver many Vacancies
– Accounting clerks many Vacancies
– Human resources many Vacancies
– Line Workers many Vacancies
– Many more jobs and vacancies available.
What is a Canada Open Work Permit?
An open work permit allows an individual to come to work in Canada without first having a specific job offer. Because it is not job-specific, you are not required to fulfill some of the same requirements as individuals with other work permits. This includes not needing the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) or proof of an offer of employment from an employer who paid a compliance fee. The option of an open work permit is not open to everyone, however.
Apply For Canadian Work Permit Visa
Who Can Get an Open Work Permit?
There are a number of situations you may be in to qualify for an open work permit. This includes:
- Permanent residence applicants who have applied to an office in Canada
- Dependent family members of said permanent residence applicants
- Spouses/common-law partners of certain workers or international students
- Refugees, refugee claimants whose cases have not yet been heard or decided upon, protected persons, and their relatives
- Some temporary residents
- Some young workers who are participants in special programs, such as working holiday
The above is a basic overview of the type of person who may be eligible, however, there are other qualifications an individual must have to obtain an open work permit.
Types of Open Work Permits
There are two types of open work permits:
- Unrestricted, which allows foreign nationals to work in any occupation in any location, and
- Restricted, which restricts the occupation or the location
In the case of a restricted open work permit, the individual may have occupational restrictions based on medical status or locational restrictions based on the category of applicant they are. For example, an individual with a bridging open work permit who is a provincial nominee class applicant may be restricted to the provincial location.
Step 1: Choose Your Work Permit
The type of work permit you apply for depends on the nature of your employment. As mentioned earlier, there are 2 types of work visas:
- Open Work Permit – This allows you to work for any employer in Canada; and
- Employer-specific Work Permit – This allows you to work according to specifications set out in your work permit, including your employer’s name, length of work permit, and location of employment.
If, for example, you are an international student and have recently completed your qualification at one of Canada’s DLIs (Designated Learning Institutions) and you would like to apply to stay in Canada through the Post Graduate Work Permit Program, an open work permit would be the right way to go. It will allow you to live and work anywhere in Canada and gain enough Canadian work experience to be able to apply for permanent residency.
If you are an agricultural worker, for instance, you would need an employer-specific work permit as you will only be able to work for a specific company in a particular province or territory.
Step 2: Check Your Eligibility
There are a number of requirements that need to be met in order to be considered eligible to live and work in Canada. To apply for a work permit you must:
- Be able to prove that you will leave Canada once your work permit has expired;
- Have proof of funds to support yourself and your family members for your stay in Canada as well as to return home;
- Have a clear criminal record;
- Be in good health(you may be required to submit a medical exam); and
- Ensure that your employer is eligible to employ you(you may need an LMIA to apply); and.
Step 3: Submit Your Application
The best way to apply for your Canadian work permit is online. This way you will avoid any courier fees and reduce your application time considerably. You will also avoid any delays, especially if additional supporting documentation is requested. It also ensures that your application is complete.
Processing times vary depending on your country of origin and can range anywhere between 2 to 33 weeks.
It is, however, important to note that your processing time can be reduced if you use an accredited RCIC as this indicates that your documents have already been verified.
However, processing times can also be delayed if you do not submit a complete application. An incomplete submission will often be returned and you may be required to attend an interview with officials in your home country or resubmit your application with extra supporting documentation.
Secrets to Getting an Open Work Permit: Are You a Good Candidate?
According to your specific situation, as mentioned above, there are various ways you can obtain and qualify for an open work permit.
- If you are a permanent resident applicant who has held a work position in Canada that will end before your application is approved, you may get a Bridging Open Work Permit. This will allow you to “bridge” the time in between the previous permit expiring and obtaining permanent resident status without having to leave the country. You must ensure you qualify to do so.
- Young workers who qualify for programs like working holidays may use the open work permit to gain experience working and living in Canada. You must first ensure, however, that your country of origin is included as an eligible participant in the program, and that you personally meet all criteria. In whatever way you personally qualify for an open work permit, it is important to make sure you meet all the basic requirements for living in Canada. All documentation must be accurate and in order, and inadmissibility for any number of factors can still come into play.
If you have any basic questions about the open work permit, feel free to ask them in our comment section. If you are a candidate for an open work permit and would like professional assistance, we encourage you to hire an immigration lawyer. You can fill out our free online assessment and later book a consultation with us, so that we can determine how we can best assist you!
You can check also: Online income site in Bangladesh.
Documents required to apply for a Canada work permit visa
- A valid passport with a validity of more than 6 months from the planned date of arrival in Canada.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Proof of professional qualifications including work experience.
- Proof of having adequate financial resources to cover their expenses while in Canada.
- Medical examinations need to do from registered hospitals.
- Application fee.
- Applicants should also be able to convince immigration officials that they will return to their home country after they finish their job.
Canada visa application form for Bangladeshi
Before you apply online, make sure you have:
- The instruction guide to fill out the forms
- visa office requirements for applicants in Bangladesh (PDF, 519 KB)
- a scanner or camera
- a valid credit or debit card
Find out where biometrics fits in the application process.